Learn more about our Exemptee Course
Our Exemptee Course online training is designed for home medical device retailer Exemptee license applicants and their managers. We are known for making the messy regulatory requirements simple and easy to understand!
This course covers all topics specified on the California HMDR Exemptee license application form:
- State and Federal laws relating to the distribution of dangerous drugs and dangerous devices
- State and Federal laws relating to the distribution of controlled substances
- Knowledge and understanding of quality control systems
- The United States Pharmacopoeia standards relating to the safe storage and handling of drugs
- The safe storage and handling of home medical devices
- Prescription terminology, abbreviations, and format
- No need to schedule this, buy the course then start when you’re ready!
- Online internet-based e-learning, to fit your schedule, 365 x 24 x 7. Come and go as needed. What is e-learning?
- We’ve added something new, closed captioning. Students can read what the course instructor is teaching. This feature helps ESL (English as a second language) students, and hard of hearing students.
Pricing: $525 per student. No extra fees to retake quizzes.
Buy Exemptee Class Now! For additional information, contact us!
You might also be interested in our Writing Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs) Course.